- Select the type of results you want to do. Short circuit analysis, Force calculation, Harmonic analysis, Open Circuit, etc.
- Select the accuracy level from 1-6. This will modify the mesh and polynomial settings within the model, based on the skin depth, hence every model will have a unique mesh and accuracy setting.
- Start your analysis
- TrafoSolve will extract all the required information from Infolytica package and use internal equations to show you the results in a comfortable representation. In this case it is Active and Reactive Impedance + Skin depth.
- You have a separate Winding loss, which gives you the total loss
- Gives you various types of losses in Coils: Ohmic losses and Eddy current losses
- Finally, you can add all your calculated results in a convenient PDF report.
Next, you can easily compare different results in one project by adding a new design.